This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Does newlib build from git master
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 13:48:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Does newlib build from git master
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56CF3DA9 dot 5070307 at oarcorp dot com> <CA+=Sn1m_jmxEd+-hjWA3Siphr-5RUVDibzuBaD2B7xet9TNTDA at mail dot gmail dot com>
I'll look at it. I checked in the patch. Probably messed something up in
-- Jeff J.
----- Original Message -----
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Joel Sherrill
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Hi
> > I just tried to build the master and got this error.
> > /home/joel/test-gcc/gcc/newlib/libc/include/sys/features.h:28:29: fatal
> > error: _newlib_version.h: No such file or directory
> > #include <_newlib_version.h>
> > Is something not regenerated in git or am I having some other weird local
> > error.
> I noticed that failure too when I was accidentally compiled the trunk
> rather than my local branch.
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
> > joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
> > Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35806
> > Support Available (256) 722-9985