This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH, OR1K] Support for optional delay slot
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Wallentowitz <stefan dot wallentowitz at tum dot de>
- Cc: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 18:38:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, OR1K] Support for optional delay slot
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5489B8B9 dot 50608 at tum dot de> <638739750 dot 759884 dot 1418416196356 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com> <548C2849 dot 1000300 at tum dot de> <1827233281 dot 1716936 dot 1418675441549 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com> <548FDE02 dot 1060800 at tum dot de>
I have taken the binutils version of config.sub and config.guess
to replace the ones in our repo.
-- Jeff J.
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Stefan Wallentowitz" <email@example.com>
> To: "Jeff Johnston" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 2:23:46 AM
> Subject: Re: [PATCH, OR1K] Support for optional delay slot
> On 15.12.2014 21:30, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> > Did someone actually send the patch to firstname.lastname@example.org or just do
> > an update? Check with the binutils maintainer that checked in the patch.
> > For details, see the top-level src/MAINTAINERS file. I am not seeing the
> > change propagated to our sourceware tree so either the process is taking
> > time
> > or something wasn't done.
> > -- Jeff J.
> Hi Jeff,
> thanks a lot for applying the patches.
> The changes in the gnu config repository are there since March 23, 2014:
> There have also been other changes to the repository, that are not in
> the newlib repository. Newlib contains config.guess and config.sub from
> April 24, 2013.
> Attached you can find the patch that updates newlib's config.sub and
> config.guess with the current gnu-config.
> Best regards,