This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH, OR1K] Support for optional delay slot
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Wallentowitz <stefan dot wallentowitz at tum dot de>
- Cc: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:30:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, OR1K] Support for optional delay slot
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5489B8B9 dot 50608 at tum dot de> <638739750 dot 759884 dot 1418416196356 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com> <548C2849 dot 1000300 at tum dot de>
Did someone actually send the patch to firstname.lastname@example.org or just do
an update? Check with the binutils maintainer that checked in the patch.
For details, see the top-level src/MAINTAINERS file. I am not seeing the
change propagated to our sourceware tree so either the process is taking time
or something wasn't done.
-- Jeff J.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Wallentowitz" <email@example.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 6:51:37 AM
Subject: Re: [PATCH, OR1K] Support for optional delay slot
On 12.12.2014 21:29, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Changes to config.sub and config.guess need to be submitted
> to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I found the upstream config already contains or1knd (due to binutils I
Can you please update config.sub and config.guess to a more recent version?
Thanks a lot!