This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH,MIPS 2/3] Enable reorder for crt0.S
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: Steve Ellcey <Steve dot Ellcey at imgtec dot com>, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 19:28:40 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,MIPS 2/3] Enable reorder for crt0.S
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F73501 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <1417024800 dot 31489 dot 277 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F7AFFF at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
Thanks, that did it. Patch applied.
-- Jeff J.
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Matthew Fortune" <Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com>
> To: "Steve Ellcey" <Steve.Ellcey@imgtec.com>, email@example.com
> Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 7:15:43 PM
> Subject: RE: [PATCH,MIPS 2/3] Enable reorder for crt0.S
> > This looks OK to me.
> Re-submitting this as an attachment as the inline copy would not apply
> cleanly for Jeff.