This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH,MIPS 2/3] Enable reorder for crt0.S
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:00:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,MIPS 2/3] Enable reorder for crt0.S
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F73501 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
- Reply-to: <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 12:14 +0000, Matthew Fortune wrote:
> * mips/crt0.S: Remove .set noreorder throughout. Change JAL <reg> to
> JALR <reg> throughout.
> (zerobss): Open code the bltu macro instruction so that the
> zero-loop does not have a NOP in the branch delay slot.
This looks OK to me.