This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH-v2] Re: [PATCH] Add missing strerror() strings, clean up
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "<newlib at sourceware dot org>" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:39:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH-v2] Re: [PATCH] Add missing strerror() strings, clean up
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1405037548 dot 2122 dot 16 dot camel at nuc211 dot anu dot edu dot au> <53BF3A66 dot 80806 at LGSInnovations dot com> <1405046791 dot 2122 dot 25 dot camel at nuc211 dot anu dot edu dot au> <20140714134133 dot GA2160 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Jul 11 12:46, Nick Withers wrote:
>> Attached is an updated patch, which:
>> - Adds to strerror()'s strerror.c strings for:
>> - EADDRNOTAVAIL, "Address not available"
>> - ECONNRESET, "Connection reset by peer"
>> - EILSEQ, "Illegal byte sequence"
>> - ENETRESET, "Connection aborted by network"
>> - ENODATA, "No data" (full comment in errno.h was "No data (for no
>> delay io)")
>> - EOVERFLOW, "Value too large for defined data type"
>> - Changes EDOM strerror() string from "Math argument" ("Math arg out of
>> domain of func" in errno.h comments) to "Mathematics argument out of
>> domain of function"
>> - Changes EMFILE's "Too many open files" to "File descriptor value too
> Thanks, patch applied. Just sending a ChangeLog entry with your patches
> would be nice.
This patch broke "make info" due to:
---- CUT ----
EAGAIN is considered a command by makedoc:
/* A command is all upper case,and alone on a line */
Locally I changed it to:
Operation would block: EAGAIN
> Corinna Vinschen
> Cygwin Maintainer
> Red Hat