This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: numtestf is broken
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:25:23 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: numtestf is broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1391515990 dot 20658 dot 3 dot camel at i44pc2 dot info dot uni-karlsruhe dot de> <52F122D2 dot 3050406 at LGSInnovations dot com>
----- Original Message -----
> This brings up something that apparently has been true for at least a couple
> years (c.f. https://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2011/msg00381.html): the newlib
> email archive search engine fails to find "mathfp" at all. (I just tried,
> altering plenty of the options. I ended up just using Google with
> "site:https://sourceware.org/ml/newlib mathfp" to find stuff.) How can this
I have sent off a note to the overseers about this to see if there is anything
they can do about it.
-- Jeff J.