Re: <sys/cdefs.h> patch set overview

Hi Sebastian,

On Apr 17 15:21, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Joel Sherrill already posted something similar several months ago.
> This patch series attempts to make a review easier.
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2012/msg00336.html
>
> The general objectives are explained here:
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2012/msg00332.html
>
> The main goal is to make it as easy as possible to use FreeBSD
> sources along with Newlib.  It is also possible to use a RTEMS
> specific <sys/cdefs.h>, but I think the FreeBSD compatibility may be
> of general interest for Newlib users.
>
> Attached is a difference between the FreeBSD and Newlib
> <sys/cdefs.h> after these patches.

I'm not sure I understand.  The below patch is the diff between our
sys/cdefs.h and FreeBSD sys/cdefs.h after applying your patches?

If so, can you please send another patch, the combined sum of your
patches against current newlib's sys/cdefs.h, just for convenience?

Thanks,
Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen