Re: Setup non-pushing gerrit instance for glibc.

Hi,

Ian Kent wrote:

> I haven't spent much time with Gerrit but the time I have spent
> I've found myself thinking Gerrit is designed with the assumption
> that submissions are "one" patch.
>
> I found handling a patch series (which I almost always have when
> doing changes) rather painful!

Interesting.  The Gerrit project itself[1] uses Gerrit and very often
uses patch series.  See [2] for an example.

The section in its documentation on "developing multiple changes in
parallel"[3] (admittedly poorly named) says a little more about this.

Thanks and hope that helps,
Jonathan

[1] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/
[2] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/gerrit/+/208641