This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't use PSEUDO_END for non-PSEUDO function
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:43:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't use PSEUDO_END for non-PSEUDO function
- References: <mhng-bbdb52d2-c5a0-4d9a-b9d3-cfa11f83344d@palmer-si-x1c4>
On Okt 22 2018, Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 03:16:53 PDT (-0700), firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/riscv/setcontext.S: Use END instead of
> I'm terrible with changelogs, but I think this should contain the
> functions that were modified. I'd have it look like
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/riscv/setcontext.S (__setcontext): Use END
> instead of PSEUDO_END.
> (__start_context): Likewise.
> I might be wrong, though.
You're right, I should have known better.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."