Re: glibc 2.28 - Ready to cut branch on Wednesday?

On 07/30/2018 11:53 PM, Jochen Hein wrote:
> Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> writes:
>
>> Community,
>>
>> Is there anything that we need before we cut the branch on Wednesday?
>
> There have been new translations for German, Vietnamese, Bulgarian,
> Swedish, Croatian, and Brazilian Portugese.
>
> I'd like to see these included.  Thanks to the translators for the quick
> turnaround!

Absolutely! I just pushed these.

I will check for translations before I cut the branch.

We will also continue to integrate translations into the rolling release
branch for distributions to use so users continue to get translation
updates. Fedora and Debian at least track the release branches actively
and so will get any translation updates.

Carlos.