This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.28 - Ready to cut branch on Wednesday?
- From: Chung-Lin Tang <chunglin_tang at mentor dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 15:18:53 +0800
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.28 - Ready to cut branch on Wednesday?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2018/7/31 10:17 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
The following systems do not have any status:
- risc-v (rv64imac/lp64, rv64imafdc/lp64, rv64imafdc/lp64d)
Working on nios2 testing, was hampered by some local technical issues, would appreciate a day or two
to sort things out (nios2 testing on hardware is slow).