This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
glibc 2.28 - Ready to cut branch on Wednesday?
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 22:17:34 -0400
- Subject: glibc 2.28 - Ready to cut branch on Wednesday?
Is there anything that we need before we cut the branch on Wednesday?
We have build status from:
- ppc32 soft-float
- ppc32 hard-float
- ppc64 hard-float
- ppc64le hard-float
The following systems do not have any status:
- risc-v (rv64imac/lp64, rv64imafdc/lp64, rv64imafdc/lp64d)
This is good enough for me to cut the release on Wednesday.
What's the status for risc-v? How is the testing going?