This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.28 - Ready to cut branch on Wednesday?
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 23:26:24 -0300
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.28 - Ready to cut branch on Wednesday?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 30/07/2018 23:17, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Is there anything that we need before we cut the branch on Wednesday?
> We have build status from:
> - AArch64
> - Alpha
> - ARM
> - HPPA
> - IA64
> - MIPS
> - ppc32 soft-float
> - ppc32 hard-float
> - ppc64 hard-float
> - ppc64le hard-float
> - s390
> - s390x
> - sparc32
> - sparc64
> - x86
> - x86_64
> - x32
> - x86/Hurd
> The following systems do not have any status:
> - sh
I hope to get SH results tomorrow or by the following day.
> - risc-v (rv64imac/lp64, rv64imafdc/lp64, rv64imafdc/lp64d)
> - nios2
> - m68k
> - microblaze
> This is good enough for me to cut the release on Wednesday.
> DJ, Palmer,
> What's the status for risc-v? How is the testing going?