This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 00/12] RISC-V glibc port for the 32 bit
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Zong Li <zong at andestech dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:02:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/12] RISC-V glibc port for the 32 bit
> This patch set contains the glibc port for the 32 bit RISC-V.
FYI I finished reviewing this patch set - only for technical errors,
since I'm new to port reviews - and didn't find anything beyond what
I've already posted.
I'll give it my +0.5 at least :-)