Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke

On 05/06/2018 08:06 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> See, what was just a matter of censorship and pregnancy termination is
> now also a matter of racial/linguistic discrimination :-(

This is a distinct issue from the deletion of the text in question.

We can absolutely start a project to evaluate the manual and all of it's
context across those languages for which people are willing to help review.

That doesn't detract from Zack's main points about the joke.

Carlos.