This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke
- From: Richard Stallman <rms at gnu dot org>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: rms at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 23:11:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E1fDLZU-00076y-KO@fencepost.gnu.org> <CAKCAbMjJtOUKXAmQBz=ZF4Gy_4KLsg7dG00=365ZXP6uF06Lbw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: rms at gnu dot org
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
> However, the GNU C Library Manual is an actively
> inappropriate place to discuss it,
A serious discussion of an unrelated political issue would be a
strange digression. The joke is appropriate precisely because it is a
joke, and very short.
Since you understand it wasn't right to delete this without my
approval, would you please undo that mistake?
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.