This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke
- From: Richard Stallman <rms at gnu dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: rms at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 23:03:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: rms at gnu dot org
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
The point of this joke is even more important now than it was when I
first wrote it. Please do not remove it.
GNU is not a purely technical project, so the fact that this is
not strictly and grimly technical is not a reason to remove this.
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.