This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <carlos at redhat dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 02:01:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Thus, this fmax/fmin fix should have a bug filed (and then marked as
> > FIXED with milestone set).
> Probably should have one for the ldconfig bug too, then. Can a bug be
Wasn't that bug 22827?
> post-created and retroactively attached to the fix?
File the bug, resolve it as FIXED with milestone set and a comment
referencing the commit with the fix and the first release with that
commit, optionally add the [BZ #N] notation to the ChangeLog entry for the
Joseph S. Myers