This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: carlos at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:08:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Joseph Myers <email@example.com> writes:
> Wasn't that bug 22827?
I am *so* going to replace this faulty memory one of these days...
> File the bug, resolve it as FIXED with milestone set and a comment
> referencing the commit with the fix and the first release with that
> commit, optionally add the [BZ #N] notation to the ChangeLog entry for
> the fix.