This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: carlos at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 20:58:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Joseph Myers <email@example.com> writes:
> Thus, this fmax/fmin fix should have a bug filed (and then marked as
> FIXED with milestone set).
Probably should have one for the ldconfig bug too, then. Can a bug be
post-created and retroactively attached to the fix?