This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
2.26 release blockers?
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:44:19 -0400
- Subject: 2.26 release blockers?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I added 2 release blockers:
The /etc/resolv.conf reloading and tcache are two important pieces of
work that I'd like to see go out this release.
What about everyone else?
I assume the people that chimed in on the freeze thread need to decide
if their work is blocker or desirable?