This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 release blockers?
- From: "Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho" <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 18:16:41 -0300
- Subject: Re: 2.26 release blockers?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I added 2 release blockers:
> The /etc/resolv.conf reloading and tcache are two important pieces of
> work that I'd like to see go out this release.
> What about everyone else?
I added an item for the powerpc64le regression caused by float128 when using
Binutils from master and GCC trunk.
I'm validating Peter's fix to GCC and preparing the changes to glibc.