This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Compiler bugs for build-many-glibcs.py builds with GCC mainline
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 07:59:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: Compiler bugs for build-many-glibcs.py builds with GCC mainline
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/21/2016 06:52 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
If you could pass along a .i file for this it'd be appreciated. I think
this is related to STACK_PREFERRED_BOUNDARY, but I'm not 100% sure and
the .i file would allow me to really dig into it.
FYI, the following failures building with build-many-glibcs.py with GCC
mainline (r242641, Sunday) appear to involve GCC bugs. Hopefully some or
all of these will get fixed for GCC 7.
FAIL: compilers-m68k-linux-gnu-coldfire gcc-first build