This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove atomic_compare_and_exchange_bool_rel.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:14:21 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove atomic_compare_and_exchange_bool_rel.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465911341 dot 19633 dot 101 dot camel at localhost dot localdomain>
On 14/06/2016 10:35, Torvald Riegel wrote:
> Removing this operation and the matching (unused) catomic_ operation
> seemed to be easier than fixing powerpc's definition of it, only for it
> to be removed anyway in the future. There were just three call sites of
> Tested on x86_64-linux. Lei Xu, could you test on Power?
LGTM and I have checked on powerpc64le (power8) and aarch64. I think we
just need a confirmation that it works on e6500 from Lei Xu.