This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fixes TLS performance degradation after dlopen
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at mellanox dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Philipp Trommler <philipp dot trommler at mailbox dot tu-dresden dot de>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:05:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fixes TLS performance degradation after dlopen
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=cmetcalf at mellanox dot com;
- References: <1465309688 dot 1188 dot 19 dot camel at mailbox dot tu-dresden dot de> <6182e3d1-7f52-72ee-5da0-caa36dbb1ac7 at mellanox dot com> <45e4c835-0294-df72-df73-45e271c6137c at redhat dot com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 6/13/2016 10:39 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
All I want to do is confirm that you have assignments on file with the FSF
for glibc. The recent acquisition by Mellanox puts this into question.
Could you please confirm that the Tilera Corp. assigments on file with the
FSF still cover you?
I heard back from Legal this morning saying "Yes, the process continues to run." So we are good.
Chris Metcalf, Mellanox Technologies