This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCH] Remove atomic_compare_and_exchange_bool_rel.
- From: Lei Xu <lei dot xu at nxp dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:10:13 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Remove atomic_compare_and_exchange_bool_rel.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=lei dot xu at nxp dot com;
- References: <1465911341 dot 19633 dot 101 dot camel at localhost dot localdomain>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Sorry for the late, today I am busy on other urgent issues and once it is done I will have a try (Currently we are using glibc 2.20).
From: Torvald Riegel [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:36 PM
To: GLIBC Devel
Cc: Lei Xu
Subject: [PATCH] Remove atomic_compare_and_exchange_bool_rel.
Removing this operation and the matching (unused) catomic_ operation seemed to be easier than fixing powerpc's definition of it, only for it to be removed anyway in the future. There were just three call sites of it.
Tested on x86_64-linux. Lei Xu, could you test on Power?