This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fixes TLS performance degradation after dlopen
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at mellanox dot com>, Philipp Trommler <philipp dot trommler at mailbox dot tu-dresden dot de>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:59:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fixes TLS performance degradation after dlopen
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465309688 dot 1188 dot 19 dot camel at mailbox dot tu-dresden dot de> <6182e3d1-7f52-72ee-5da0-caa36dbb1ac7 at mellanox dot com> <45e4c835-0294-df72-df73-45e271c6137c at redhat dot com> <5b1bc3e3-7eaa-ac80-22e1-8474fba2aa09 at mellanox dot com>
On 06/14/2016 11:05 AM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> On 6/13/2016 10:39 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> All I want to do is confirm that you have assignments on file with the FSF
>> for glibc. The recent acquisition by Mellanox puts this into question.
>> Could you please confirm that the Tilera Corp. assigments on file with the
>> FSF still cover you?
> I heard back from Legal this morning saying "Yes, the process
> continues to run." So we are good.
Awesome. So the code as-is is fine for us to talk about belonging
to Chris Metcalf and being assigned to the FSF for glibc.
It doesn't cover legally significant changes made by Philipp.