This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Library auditing interface stability?
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 10:24:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: Library auditing interface stability?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57169D19 dot 2030109 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> In particular the La_*_regs and La_*_retval which contains
> additional registers as we expand the supported ISAs.
la_version is there to preserve unlimited backward compatibility.