This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] elf.h: Add NT_ARM_SYSTEM_CALL constant.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 21:10:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] elf.h: Add NT_ARM_SYSTEM_CALL constant.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455296324-9114-1-git-send-email-mjw at redhat dot com> <56BE2AAB dot 1040500 at redhat dot com> <20160212191520 dot GB3385 at blokker dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 08:15:20PM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 01:55:39PM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > On 02/12/2016 11:58 AM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > > +#define NT_ARM_SYSTEM_CALL 0x404 /* ARM system call number */
> > Looks good to me. We're in freeze for 2.23, can it wait until 2.24 is cut
> > on the 18th and then you can check it in?
> Sure, there is no urgency.
> I'll wait till the trunk opens for commits again.
I pushed this to master now.