This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] elf/elf.h: Add new 386 and X86_64 relocations from binutils.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 21:09:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] elf/elf.h: Add new 386 and X86_64 relocations from binutils.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1453985706-30030-1-git-send-email-mjw at redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOrowqzSm5dsYmfUnfu+sxPh0_71GC1UBJNuJxtOXk5RwA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20160129085359 dot GF2721 at blokker dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOpQsYJ0LA9=zUJ6_+_d6gnExCFVFD+HPFMkUXEPM+8uWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <1445180614 dot 14400050 dot 1454237754104 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com> <5976158F-CC19-496E-94FC-D9AAA993BACA at linaro dot org> <26372117 dot 14436894 dot 1454261862575 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 12:37:42PM -0500, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> > > Em 31 de jan de 2016, às 08:55, Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> escreveu:
> > > OK, fair enough. I pushed the original change that leaves them out and
> > > only mentions them in the comments as reserved.
> > We are in hard freeze and this patch do not fall in any category we have
> > defined which are allowed in this timeframe (since although this an update
> > from binutils it does not prevent any current functionality).
> > Please revert and apply when 2.24 opens.
> My apologies. I missed that.
> commit 0f0f4d reverts the addition of these constants.
> I'll apply it again when 2.24 opens.
I pushed this to master now.