This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Set the required Linux kernel version to 4.5.0 for 2008 NaN
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Ralf Baechle <ralf at linux-mips dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 00:42:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Set the required Linux kernel version to 4.5.0 for 2008 NaN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1601100130120 dot 5958 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1601112246520 dot 15518 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Mon, 11 Jan 2016, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > The timing is such that support for the said feature is scheduled for
> > inclusion in Linux 4.5.0 and the first release candidate, 4.5.0-rc1, which
> > is expected to be the first upstream kernel version to include the
> > feature, is currently scheduled for Jan 24th. This date is however
> > already after the hard freeze for our code is expected to have started.
> OK once the feature is in Linus's git tree, and with a reference in the
> glibc commit message to the git commit in Linus's tree.
Linux 4.5-rc1 is out now, with the 2008 NaN feature included, so I have
commited this change now. Thanks for your review.