This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Set the required Linux kernel version to 4.5.0 for 2008 NaN
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Ralf Baechle <ralf at linux-mips dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:48:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Set the required Linux kernel version to 4.5.0 for 2008 NaN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1601100130120 dot 5958 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
On Mon, 11 Jan 2016, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> The timing is such that support for the said feature is scheduled for
> inclusion in Linux 4.5.0 and the first release candidate, 4.5.0-rc1, which
> is expected to be the first upstream kernel version to include the
> feature, is currently scheduled for Jan 24th. This date is however
> already after the hard freeze for our code is expected to have started.
OK once the feature is in Linus's git tree, and with a reference in the
glibc commit message to the git commit in Linus's tree.
Joseph S. Myers