This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix "make check" failure to build on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <andrew dot senkevich at intel dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 22:30:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix "make check" failure to build on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobPf=6Lc=1=ZTRK3SuRnfhQw1HChGg96MF_yWx=_iB7zLw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 18 Jan 2016, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> The problem appears to be that test-double-vlen2-wrappers.o is on the
> link line after libmvec.so.1, and indeed if I move libmvec.so.1 after
> test-double-vlen2-wrappers.o, the link succeeds.
> Attached patch fixes the problem. Ok for trunk?
If this is bug 19451 then you should include that bug number in the
ChangeLog entry and change that bug to FIXED with the appropriate
Joseph S. Myers