This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix "make check" failure to build on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, andrew dot senkevich at intel dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 14:40:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix "make check" failure to build on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobPf=6Lc=1=ZTRK3SuRnfhQw1HChGg96MF_yWx=_iB7zLw at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1601182230040 dot 18513 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2016, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
>> The problem appears to be that test-double-vlen2-wrappers.o is on the
>> link line after libmvec.so.1, and indeed if I move libmvec.so.1 after
>> test-double-vlen2-wrappers.o, the link succeeds.
>> Attached patch fixes the problem. Ok for trunk?
> If this is bug 19451 then you should include that bug number in the
> ChangeLog entry and change that bug to FIXED with the appropriate
> milestone set.
It is; done; done.