This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] fix #19443 - build failures with -DDEBUG
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:47:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix #19443 - build failures with -DDEBUG
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5695641C dot 8090607 at gmail dot com> <569571B2 dot 3060904 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <56959C0C dot 3060907 at redhat dot com>
On 01/12/2016 04:36 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
Do you plan to make similar changes to gnulib?
Yes, I'll do that once the glibc change is made. Or I can do it now if
you prefer. The two copies of mktime.c should be byte-for-byte identical.