This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] fix #19443 - build failures with -DDEBUG
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:36:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix #19443 - build failures with -DDEBUG
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5695641C dot 8090607 at gmail dot com> <569571B2 dot 3060904 at cs dot ucla dot edu>
On 01/12/2016 04:35 PM, Paul Eggert wrote:
> On 01/12/2016 12:37 PM, Martin Sebor wrote:
>> The attached patch makes it possible to build glibc with the macro
>> defined. In one instance (time/mktime.c) the macro is being used
>> in a way that's incompatible with the other uses. In that case I
>> renamed to avoid this problem.
> Sounds good.
Do you plan to make similar changes to gnulib?