This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 07:52:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5694161C dot 1010200 at linaro dot org> <5694B286 dot 6000802 at redhat dot com>
On 01/12/2016 12:00 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
I consider the strlcpy/strlcat patch reviewed
It's been reviewed but it has not gained consensus. Please don't commit it.