This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:52:44 -0200
- Subject: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
At stated in a previous message we are now in soft/slushy freeze mode.
Please do not commit new features other than the ones already reviewed.
If your new feature still needs review and was not listed in the releases
wiki as a blocker feature  it is unfortunately too late. Please defer
to glibc 2.23 when it opens.
Documentation changes and bug fixes are OK.