This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 09:08:24 -0200
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5694161C dot 1010200 at linaro dot org> <5694B286 dot 6000802 at redhat dot com>
On 12-01-2016 06:00, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 01/11/2016 09:52 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> At stated in a previous message we are now in soft/slushy freeze mode.
>> Please do not commit new features other than the ones already reviewed.
>> If your new feature still needs review and was not listed in the releases
>> wiki as a blocker feature  it is unfortunately too late. Please defer
>> to glibc 2.23 when it opens.
> FYI, I consider the strlcpy/strlcat patch reviewed and plan to commit it
> later this week.
Fair enough, could you add them on the blocker list at the release wiki