This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add framework for tunables
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <sid at reserved-bit dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 07:45:19 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add framework for tunables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160111111649 dot GA4157 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <5693DAC4 dot 5080902 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20160111165415 dot GD3334 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <mvmwprgyrha dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20160111171028 dot GF3334 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <CAKCAbMiy92ymH-QzepADGCkbk3LiuG=U-3R3v6gszWSv67BWfA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 01:11:19PM -0500, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> You have it backward: git (and many other tools) think there *should*
> be a newline at the end of every text file. (That is, \n is a line
> *terminator*, not a line *separator.*)
That's possible. I'll fix it up and if the git commit hook rejects
it, I'll revert it.