This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add framework for tunables
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <sid at reserved-bit dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, roland at hack dot frob dot com, carlos at redhat dot com, Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:40:28 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add framework for tunables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160111111649 dot GA4157 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <5693DAC4 dot 5080902 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20160111165415 dot GD3334 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <mvmwprgyrha dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 06:07:45PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Siddhesh Poyarekar <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > No, that is deliberate, to avoid adding a newline to the end of the
> > file.
> Why do you want no newline at the end of a source file?
Doesn't git throw an error when there is a newline at the end of a
file? I distinctly remember git do that.