This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Tunables for 2.23?
- From: "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: sid at reserved-bit dot com, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, "munroesj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com" <munroesj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:43:18 -0600
- Subject: Tunables for 2.23?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Siddhesh has been working on Tunables on his siddhesh/tunables branch. I'd done
some extra work to extend it to support dynamic TLE . This is needed to get
good TLE performance from power8 hardware.
I'd like to see this cleaned up and included in the next release. Is this still
Are there still others outside of ppc who would like to see this feature
get in for this release?