This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: hi, I have a question about "MULTI_PAGE_ALIASING" in allocate_stack()
- From: Xishi Qiu <qiuxishi at huawei dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:31:49 +0800
- Subject: Re: hi, I have a question about "MULTI_PAGE_ALIASING" in allocate_stack()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5672B732 dot 3010706 at huawei dot com> <mvmfuz142m2 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 2015/12/17 21:38, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Xishi Qiu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I don't quite understand "aliasing problems", could you explain it?
> This is the first google hit:
The stack addr is virtual addr, and the physical addr is volatile,
so how the cache conflict happens?