This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: hi, I have a question about "MULTI_PAGE_ALIASING" in allocate_stack()
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Xishi Qiu <qiuxishi at huawei dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:38:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: hi, I have a question about "MULTI_PAGE_ALIASING" in allocate_stack()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5672B732 dot 3010706 at huawei dot com>
Xishi Qiu <email@example.com> writes:
> I don't quite understand "aliasing problems", could you explain it?
This is the first google hit:
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."