This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: pwclient breaks for some patches posted to libc-alpha.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: carlos at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, zackw at panix dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 23:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: pwclient breaks for some patches posted to libc-alpha.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55BAFE97 dot 5080307 at redhat dot com>
From: "Carlos O'Donell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 00:50:31 -0400
> Patchwork question for you. I imagine you never see this because you're
> consuming your raw inbox and processing it via git am? Either way,
> I thought I'd ask if you'd seen this. I haven't debugged this yet,
> but I expect it's an encoding issue to do with the email Zack Weinberg
> sent (along with attachment).
I only use the web interface for patchwork, create bundles, and download
those to use with "git am".
I've never used pwclient.