This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: pwclient breaks for some patches posted to libc-alpha.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 08:51:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: pwclient breaks for some patches posted to libc-alpha.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55BAFE97 dot 5080307 at redhat dot com> <20150730 dot 230030 dot 1695677854038255506 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
I know that Thunderbird mangled my patch when I tried to send it
inline, and the patchwork web interface got confused, but that's all I
can add; patchwork is new to me.
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 2:00 AM, David Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com>
> Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 00:50:31 -0400
>> Patchwork question for you. I imagine you never see this because you're
>> consuming your raw inbox and processing it via git am? Either way,
>> I thought I'd ask if you'd seen this. I haven't debugged this yet,
>> but I expect it's an encoding issue to do with the email Zack Weinberg
>> sent (along with attachment).
> I only use the web interface for patchwork, create bundles, and download
> those to use with "git am".
> I've never used pwclient.