This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Hard freeze. Test your machines.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz at port70 dot net>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:41:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Hard freeze. Test your machines.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55B305CB dot 2090809 at redhat dot com> <20150725172223 dot GA13650 at port70 dot net>
On 07/25/2015 01:22 PM, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> * Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> [2015-07-24 23:43:07 -0400]:
>> There is only one release blocker that I'm aware of and it
>> is the discussion around the POWER strstr optimization.
>> I believe we have come to a conclusion that it's not really
>> a blocker, but I'll summrize the thread and close out the
>> Any other blockers?
> elf/elf.h has known UB in DT_EXTRATAGIDX that breaks
> the build with gcc-trunk without --disable-werror
Is there a bug filed for this? If not, please file one with comments.
What is the specific undefined behaviour we are triggering?