This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Hard freeze. Test your machines.
- From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz at port70 dot net>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 19:22:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Hard freeze. Test your machines.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55B305CB dot 2090809 at redhat dot com>
* Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2015-07-24 23:43:07 -0400]:
> There is only one release blocker that I'm aware of and it
> is the discussion around the POWER strstr optimization.
> I believe we have come to a conclusion that it's not really
> a blocker, but I'll summrize the thread and close out the
> Any other blockers?
elf/elf.h has known UB in DT_EXTRATAGIDX that breaks
the build with gcc-trunk without --disable-werror