This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] [BZ #16141] strptime: extend %z range limits
- From: James Perkins <james at loowit dot net>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 13:23:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] [BZ #16141] strptime: extend %z range limits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1417573661-9902-1-git-send-email-james at loowit dot net> <CANu=DmhVemt_SFNUT4d4k0_mCoN7NQVO2hw_nPFY_8ui9ZLa6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJ2jFj4dEzw1t7tRyJt0qs3hSsUYX9zsS7RGfQ7fZJk7V8RcaQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <547FF413 dot 2080907 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Please keep in mind that as your change gets more complicated it will
> eventually require copyright assignment.
Thank you, Carlos. I would agree that a Copyright assignment is required if I
contribute any creative work.
As it stands I've added a few lines to an array initializer in one
file and removed
more lines than I added in another, so I can safely say none of my patch content
> Please review:
I am glad to say I read through once to determine how best to submit my
patches. It was very helpful in explaining the patch format and precise expected
content. I will make sure to read through it again before post my next
> All glibc developers should remind new contributors to look through
> the contribution checklist :-)
As this patch series represents my first contribution to glibc, I regret there
are preferences of the community I missed the first pass through. I'm
grateful for the constructive reviews I have received from Paul Eggert, Will
Newton, and yourself. I feel I've had an encouraging introduction.
James Perkins <email@example.com> KN1X www.loowit.net/~james
2094 Arthur St, Eugene, OR 97405 +1.971.344.3969 mobile